MY PROFILE

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb


      Hi! Welcome to my blog 🤗 pleased to know you visited my blog. I haven't wrote in this blog about a year and now i'm very excited to tell you that i'll try to write again. But, first i'll tell you a little bit about my profile


      My name is Ega Febiani Suhendar. My friends used to call me ega. I was born in Pekanbaru (Hi, Riau squads!) May 19, 2000. I have one little sister and a lovely bit annoying family. Now, i'm studying in Universitas Riau; 4th semester. In the previous post, i'd tell you that i was graduated in SMPN 8 Pekanbaru and SMAN 5 Pekanbaru. 


     First, I was a boring and a picky person *duh! . I just have a few bestie and a couple of friends because of my boring personalities. Well, don't blame me! Everyone have differrent taste of friendship. Next, i loves reading, music, anime, cartoon, nature, sport *just watching, not doing* and my 7 charming boys from SK; It's BTS. I also love my bed so much . Oh yeah, i loves my family too; espesially my grandma . Um, i like reading something that worth for me; i often reading novel, short stories, gossip news *xoxo, and so on. I usually read the stories in wattpad, fanfiction.net, AO3, and so on. I like listened to music that suit to my ears. And i loves BTS so much. I have been fan about 4 years now. They are my virtual friends and my moodboster. Next, i dislike crowded place and hurtful people. I dislike it because it's annoyed me and i don't like hurtful people because i hate to getting hurt. 

      My dream is to have a stable life along with my family. I also want to travelling around the world by my own pocket. I would like to go to different places once or twice a year and meet new people and culture. For the future i hope that i capable enough to taking care my family and making my parents proud of me. I also hoped that i could to become trustworthy person and give a good impact to other people. Well, this all my introduction profile to you guys. Thanks for sparing your time to read my blog and have a beautiful day 🤗




  Regards,
Ega 

Komentar

Misna Wati mengatakan…
Hii ega
your story is interesting
Misna Wati mengatakan…
but the font that you use on this blog is very small, it would be better if enlarged again
Misna Wati mengatakan…
You have good grammar 😍. I want to study with you

Postingan populer dari blog ini

WRITING EXPERIENCE

CORONA PANDEMIC