WRITING EXPERIENCE

    Writing a story is quite a laborious activity. Writing requires concentration and creativity in order to make your writing appealing to others. It also requires determination and fidelity to the subject in order to keep it from going off course. On the topic of today I'll tell you about my writing experience.

    I first wrote it when I was in junior high school. I, who was like to read short stories, prompted to write my own story. Especially at that time i often visit fanfiction.net , a website which is for a fan who wants to create stories about their favorite person by their own imagination. They write the stories so well that they make me hesitate to write my own at first. But upon second thought, even though I never wrote a story before, I was sure that I could write it well and interesting to read. So i make a debut to write my first own story in fanfiction.net

    Writing a story on that website is quite easy. The first thing to do is to set up an account in order to be a part of the website. The first thing to do open https://www.fanfiction.net/ and then click sign up on the top right corner. Well,  you can sign up using Google accounts, fb, twitter, amazon or email. Or you can just put in the username you want, your email  and password and then sign up and then you already have an account to begin making a story there. Now when you have your own account, you can come up with a list of stories or favorite writers that you like on that website. You can also follow your story or your favorite writer, so that you will miss your favorite story updates. Besides that, when you have an account, you also can publish your own stories like I'm telling you right now, and there's a lot more you can do when you have an account in fanfiction,net 

    Once I had my own account, I started think my topic idea which i wanted to write, like characters, genres and story rate. At that time , i was is trying to create a story with my favorite anime character, Naruto. Then the genre i choose is angst and drama. I don't know what's going on my mind but I'm not that serious when i wrote that story. The plot i took is the halfway to the end. Overall the story i was wrote is not more than 2000 words and in Indonesian. So I published these stories without reediting and I'm proud of my stories.

    A few days later, I logged on to my account and saw there was one favorite and one comment. Of course, I was so happy because it's my first fanfic is liked by someone.  Then I saw the comment of that person and she/he said that she/he liked the way the story was made. He/she also told me to fix typo and gave an advice to give more detail of the story. He/she also said that she/he will waiting  my new story. I'm certainly glad and proud of my accomplishment. And I'm reply to her/his to say thank you for giving me good advice and accepting my story. However, despite the busy schedule of school and home activities, I began to seldom look out my accounts on the website. I didn't open up that website after a while. One day when I wanted to login, I forgot my username and password so I couldn't see my story anymore. Even so, I'd still like to have some writing experience at fanfiction,net and have a reader for the first time.

Komentar

rita febrilianti mengatakan…
Hello Ega,very interesting story,love it
Pieces of my life mengatakan…
Hi Ega, maybe you can repair your fullstop. But it's good experience.
Egafebianisuhendar mengatakan…
Thank u for the advise yulan. I appreciate it
Eflin oktaviana mengatakan…
It's good blog ega. You just need to see your gramatically😁

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CORONA PANDEMIC

MY PROFILE