STORY OF MY LIFE



Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu
Hi everyone 😁😁
    Alright, I want to share my life experiences from childhood until now that are connected to pedagogical foundation. But before that, I will retell you again about what is a pedagogical foundation. pedagogic is a science that discusses education, namely the science of children's education. So, pedagogically trying to explain the intricacies of children's education, pedagogics is the theory of children's education.     My name is Ega Febiani Suhendar. I was born on 19th May 2000 in Pekanbaru from a married couple named Suhendar Hasyim and Sriwahyuni. My childhood is not much different from others child, i mean i’m normal. When i was baby i cared for by my grandmother because at that time my mother was still learning how to take care of baby. I was raised by my grandmother until 2 years old, that’s why i’m so close with her than my parents until now . The first word i sid when i was baby was “ Ayah” because i often heard others child call his parent with “Ayah” in fact my mother taught me to say “Bapak”.    When i was 4 years, my mother started to teach me how to read and write so when i was 5 years i was entered to kindergarten. When i was in kindergarten, my mother told me that i’m very independent and calm in the class. I mean i never cried when she left me and having social interraction with others child. When i was graduated from kindergarten, i was pass test to entered elementary school through the back lane because my age is not enough to enter elementary school. I was studied in SDN 94 Pekanbaru. In the school i was the one of outstanding student because every semester i always enter the top 5 in class and when i graduated, my UN score is 3th best in the school.     After that i was entered to SMPN 8 Pekanbaru through regular lane (looked by UN score). My junior high school time is a normal because there was nothing interesting moment at that time. I was graduated with a pretty good score and can pass to SMAN 5 with that score (regular lane). the high school time is the best moment in my life. I have bestie that i really cared the most until now. She was really funny and understanding person that i’ve seen. She always listen my complaints and always gave me a good solution. When i was cried, she always do something to make me feel better and she succeded it. I really thankful to her and for next years she will test to enter UNRI and i hope she can make it !     Now i’m the one of UNRI student and i hope my life will be fill with colourful memory in this university. That’s all my life story and i’m sorry for bad grammar and have a good day
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarukatu  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

WRITING EXPERIENCE

CORONA PANDEMIC

MY PROFILE